Updated March 21, 2020
With COVID-19 evolving at a rapid pace, we would like to provide a brief update on our company's steps in addressing this issue.
Along with the safety of our team, our priority is to address and remediate any concerns that our customers may have.
With regard to order shipments, both domestic and international shipments may have unexpected delays.
Our logistics & fulfillment partner has released the following statement:
"In regards to our associates in the fulfillment center and all visitors, beginning in February we started taking extensive measures, including:
- All associates within each fulfillment center are required to wear protective gloves and safety masks.
- All visitors, vendors, contractors, carrier partners, and drivers required to put on PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and complete temperature checks before entering for inbound freight drop off, outbound load pickup, or service work within our buildings.
- All meetings are in small groups of 10-15 to follow social distancing practices, but are still able to hear the message.
- We’ve extended our paid sick days for employees to give them more time to properly recover.
- We’ve increased cleaning and disinfecting to be done hourly, with cleaning all surfaces done multiple times per hour.
- The attendance policy is on freeze so employees have more flexibility, and we have banned all overtime to ensure our employees are getting enough rest."
During these stressful times, we can all practice coming home to ourselves and taking care of our minds. To support our global community, we have made our ebook A Touch of Mindfulness (originally made for meditation cushion purchases) available to download for free.
No email required, no strings attached. Just tap the link above to download.
During trials like these, we must band together as a community and support one another. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We are here for you.
Here & Now Supply Team